Dan DuPraw is a travel & food writer on this blog and he documents his food & travel adventures on YouTube as well. In early 2020, Dan was a contestant on the Food Network show called “Dishmantled” and won $5,000 for cooking Chicken and Waffles for Tituss Burgess (the Broadway and Netflix star), Marcus Samuelson (Celebrity Chef you’ve seen on all those food shows) and Michael Che (SNL). Dan is a big fan of brunch, tacos, arepas, last minute travel, and he hopes to one day publish a children’s book… about food.
Fun facts about Dan
- I’m originally from Kalamazoo, Michigan, after college I lived in NYC for three years and now I am happily living in my wonderful house in Philadelphia
- I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Directing & Acting
- My favorite trips to date have been Greece, Madrid, Colombia, and Kauai, Hawaii… but there are too many to really choose favorites!
- I currently work for Comcast (Xfinity) on their Sales Communications team.
- In 2021 I was listed on the InBeat top 10 Food Influencers in Philadelphia list!
Find Dan on Instagram!
Please feel free to email Dan.