Welcome back to Dan Likes To Eat! Let’s get right into it…
This summer I decided to team up with one of my friends and become co-owner of a really cool company called Wander Karma. The company offers a Travel Subscription Box each month – a new country every time and it also supports local artisans from each of the countries. Fair trade and paying fair wages.
The boxes are inspired by our travels – where we’ve been, and where we have yet to go. September was inspired by my summer travels… dun dun dun… Greece. Obviously I was super excited about Greece having just visited! October is Germany (Oktoberfest, anyone?) and we’re super excited to share more countries coming soon (stay tuned to find out what our December box is, I’m visiting the country in November to do some “research”).
Awesome things about Wander Karma:
- The company supports local artists in each country
- We pay fair prices for all the box contents.
- We buy from many Female Artists
- Each box offers travel advice for the country and some interesting information about the country that you might not know.
- Each box contains 3 to 5 artisan pieces of jewelry, home decor, food and/or cooking items.
- All boxes support the local economy and most feature women artisans who are supporting their families through their art.
Covid got you down? Travel the world in a box 🙂
My new business partner, Jessica, started the company in 2014 and is a well seasoned traveler who is passionate about supporting local economies, women artisans and inspiring travel! I am so excited to partner with her and grow this business together… SO…. I want to give a sneak peak into our Greece Box.
To Enter the Giveaway
- You must follow me on Instagram: @DanLikesToEat
- You must follow WanderKarma on Instagram: @WanderKarma
- You get ONE entry per account that you tag in the comments of the Giveaway post the @WanderKarma Instagram. Each tag must be in a separate comment.
- You get an additional FIVE entries if you share it on your IG story and tag @WanderKarma.
We will announce the winner on the @WanderKarma story on Monday, November 1.
Happy travel vibes 🙂