This event has already happened but I hope to host more in the future 🙂 You can watch the playback of the event here:
A Dan Likes To Eat Live Venezuelan Brunch???
That’s right! I’m hosting a live virtual brunch event! It’s free to attend but if you want to eat you’ll have to buy the ingredients!
Here is how you can participate and what you can expect:
REGISTER | WATCH | CHAT | EAT
- Register for the event HERE so you can get a link to the viewing party.
- On Saturday, March 6th, click the link and be ready to cook at 11am. I’ll send you the list of ingredients you need to have ready.
- Watch along on youtube as I guide you through how to make the most delicious (and as authentic as it can get from a gringo in the USA) Venezuelan Brunch!
- You won’t be on video but you can chat along in the chat box and ask questions or comment on things as we go along.
- Then eat the Arepas and enjoy them and get messy!
- Here is a link to all the ingredients you will need.
Hope to see you online!